RoboticsProjects during Robotics and Automation Major
I majored in Robotics & Automation in Universidad Panamericana, so of course I also worked on many robotics projects. These included:
- Programming a differential robot’s control system with an arduino.
- Design and build a gripper to move certain objects.
- Program a robot to draw something (I drew the “Like a Sir” meme!)
- Program a robot to find an optimal route from one spot to another avoiding obstacles
- Dynamically balance a simple parallel robot with redundant actuators.
Date 2012 – 2013
Skills Robotics, Physics, Math, Programming